At Christ Church we believe in God the Father,
- Creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ.
- who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
- he was born of the Virgin Mary
- he sufferred under Pontius Pilate
- he was crucified, died, and was buried
- he descended to the dead
- on the third day he rose again
- he ascended into heaven
- he is seated at the right hand of the Father
- Jesus will come again to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in God the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
(these key beliefs are based on the historic statement of Christian faith called The Apostles’ Creed)